C/C++ Help

Forums: » Register « |  User CP |  Games |  Calendar |  Members |  FAQs |  Sitemap |  Support | 

User Name:
Password:
Remember me

Go Back   Dev Articles Community ForumsProgrammingC/C++ Help

Add This Thread To:
  Del.icio.us   Digg   Google   Spurl   Blink   Furl   Simpy   Y! MyWeb 

Unread Dev Articles Community Forums Sponsor:
Old November 11th, 2012, 06:42 PM
Dev Articles Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Posts: 2 ZaTaisho User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 1 h 9 sec
Reputation Power: 0
Exclamation Memory & arrays - Life Saver - Need help with this problem ASAP!

I'm good at looking into a project of codes and understanding them from that point of view...however, when it comes to trying to compile it from scratch, I have an issue creating my own. For this one time only favor, can someone show me how to create this problem?

Problem:
A company hired 10 temporary workers who are paid hourly and you are given a data file that contains the last name of the employees, the number of hours each employee worked in a week, and the hourly pay rate of each employee. You are asked to write a program that computes each employee's weekly pay and the average salary of all the workers. The program then outputs the weekly pay of each employee, the average weekly pay, and the names of all the employees whose pay is greater than or equal to the average pay. If the number of hours worked in a week is more than 40 hours, then the pay rate for the hours over 40 is 1.5 times the regular hourly rate. Use two parallel arrays: a one-dimensional array to store the names of all the employees, and a two-dimensional array of 10 rows and 3 columns to store the number of hours an employee worked in a week, the hourly pay rate, and the weekly pay. Your program must contain at least the following functions—a function to read the data from the file into the arrays, a function to determine the weekly pay, a function to output the names of all the employees whose pay is greater than or equal to the average weekly pay, and a function to output each employee's data.

Old November 12th, 2012, 12:22 AM
Dev Articles Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Posts: 6 keekerriy User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 16 m 56 sec
Reputation Power: 0
I would be a little suspect of a conclusion based on only one study and not confirmed by other research.

Viewing: Dev Articles Community ForumsProgrammingC/C++ Help > Memory & arrays - Life Saver - Need help with this problem ASAP!

Developer Shed Advertisers and Affiliates

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes  Rate This Thread 
Rate This Thread: