Database Development

Forums: » Register « |  User CP |  Games |  Calendar |  Members |  FAQs |  Sitemap |  Support | 

User Name:
Password:
Remember me

Go Back   Dev Articles Community ForumsDatabasesDatabase Development

Add This Thread To:
  Del.icio.us   Digg   Google   Spurl   Blink   Furl   Simpy   Y! MyWeb 

Unread Dev Articles Community Forums Sponsor:
Old July 10th, 2009, 07:34 AM
Dev Articles Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Posts: 1 H4v0k User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 10 m
Reputation Power: 0
Unhappy MS Access questionnaire database!!

Hi
I have said yes to constructing a survey questionnaire type database in access 2007
It is for a mining company to asess the impact the mine is having on the community and whether they can create jobs for the locals. I have 28000 questionaires going to print as we speak. once these have been filled in they need to be captured.

I thought this was something easy to do but since I have changed my mind on that. I d/l the Access 2007 Bible and started learning what I can but its 1413 pages and I dont have enough time. I sorta know a bit so far. What I need help with is the basic structure of the database...what tables forms ect any ideas as to how you would go about designing such a database?

I have included a snapshot of a shortened version of the questionnaire that will be issued to 28000 residents of the area. I thought it might help give an idea of what i am dealing with.

I would also like my forms to look similar so the data captures will easily work with it. Then finally I will need to be able to ask questions like how many people who have a drivers license also have a degree in something...that kind of stuff.

thanks

Viewing: Dev Articles Community ForumsDatabasesDatabase Development > MS Access questionnaire database!!

Developer Shed Advertisers and Affiliates

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes  Rate This Thread 
Rate This Thread: