March 15th, 2012, 05:55 AM
Join Date: Mar 2012
Time spent in forums: 4 m 33 sec
Reputation Power: 0
SQL SERVER Database Developer req
We are looking for a database developer with 2-4 years of experience. The ideal candidate should have strong experience in development of stored procedures, queries and reports in SQL Server 2005/2008.
• Strong experience in SQL Server development including creation of tables, development of stored procedures, views etc.
• Experience in creating reports using SQL Server Reporting Services.
• Ability to tune the performance of databases and queries.
• Strong understanding of RDBMS concepts.
• Knowledge in SSAS, SSIS would be a plus.
• Report development with any other reporting tools like Business Objects, Crystal reports is a plus.
• Ability to quickly learn new technologies such as VB Script.
• Willingness to take up additional responsibilities to manage and administer internal databases.
• Responsible for developing database objects (tables, stored procedures etc.) based on client requirements and maintaining them.
• Directly communicate with onsite team to understand requirements.
• Multi tasking between multiple tasks/projects.
• Experience: 2-4 years of experience in database development.
• Education: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech –(Computer Science / IT) with Minimum of 60% in academics
Please mail your updated CV to serumalla(at)smart-bridge.co.in
Sr- HR Executive