General Programming Help

Forums: » Register « |  User CP |  Games |  Calendar |  Members |  FAQs |  Sitemap |  Support | 

User Name:
Password:
Remember me

Go Back   Dev Articles Community ForumsProgrammingGeneral Programming Help

Closed Thread
Add This Thread To:
  Del.icio.us   Digg   Google   Spurl   Blink   Furl   Simpy   Y! MyWeb 

Unread Dev Articles Community Forums Sponsor:
Old March 18th, 2015, 01:16 AM
Dev Articles Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Posts: 1 kettyjames User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 2 m 12 sec
Reputation Power: 0
Help & suggestion for website to create a best website

I need some help please to get started on a simple website. I am very familiar with MS Office and Adobe, which I use for work, but I now have a new requirement. I have a new contract that I will have people within a few organizations to basically leave me their name and e-mail in my database. We are talking about 200 people, roughly.

I need a site that will allow a person to log on, click register, and go to another screen and leave name and e-mail address only. That is it. It would be nice if the site sent a return e-mail but that is not necessary.

I have already registered for a domain, and I can figure out how to design the front page, but that is as far as I can get, despite all the reading on web site design.

Does anybody have any idea on where I should look, or what my next step should be.
And please suggest me a website to create my website.Can you please review this exceptis.nl/professionele-website-laten-maken/ website. because of who are local to us. Has anyone used this company before? Would just like some reviews before we go ahead and call them.
Thank You

Closed Thread

Viewing: Dev Articles Community ForumsProgrammingGeneral Programming Help > Help & suggestion for website to create a best website

Developer Shed Advertisers and Affiliates

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes  Rate This Thread 
Rate This Thread: