April 25th, 2002, 06:25 AM
Join Date: Apr 2002
Time spent in forums: < 1 sec
Reputation Power: 0
Tool for monitoring any network software or for researching network protocols
Advanced TCP Logger v3.86
This program is a simple proxy server(port-mapper). It is an ideal tool for monitoring any network software or for researching network protocols. Log files with all traffic that has passed through this program are organized in a nice manner and can be saved in a separate folder.
+ Display of all transmitted data
+ Packet Viewer
+ Total transferred bytes counter
+ Command line options
+ Option to make window stay "always on top"
+ Help & Documentation
+ Small size and low system requirements
+ Ease of use
What is the purpose of this program?
When can this program be used?
When can you needed it?
- If you want a simple proxy server (e.g. port mapper, port redirector).
- It you want to count traffic.
- If you want to save all the traffic packets in files, which you might want to analyze later.
- If you want to study a format of network packages(protocols) used in any unknown programs.
- If you are the developer of the network equipment or software and you have to solve problems from area "Embedded-Ethernet", "microWEB". I.e. generally IP-access to devices based on microcontrollers.
- If you want to see "live" activity of the network protocols (e.g.: pop3, smtp, http, icq, irc).
- You want to disassemble activity of scripts of any web-site and introduce automation into operations.
KMiNT21 Software, Inc.