Java Development

Forums: » Register « |  User CP |  Games |  Calendar |  Members |  FAQs |  Sitemap |  Support | 

User Name:
Password:
Remember me

Go Back   Dev Articles Community ForumsProgrammingJava Development

Add This Thread To:
  Del.icio.us   Digg   Google   Spurl   Blink   Furl   Simpy   Y! MyWeb 

Unread Dev Articles Community Forums Sponsor:
Old November 13th, 2003, 06:51 AM
Dev Articles Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Posts: 1 madCooley User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: < 1 sec
Reputation Power: 0
jTable object, webapplet and creating an interactive submission form for a web site

I'm planning on making a website for the restaurant where, i work, and my boss has asked me if it would be possible to create an interctive menu, so large party's can book and order, keep a copy for themselves, and email the restaurant a copy.
this menu should include the meals, price, number of people, and space for the names.
then it needs to add prices, etc, print a copy, save to disk, and email a copy to the restaurant.

however, there is one big problem that i face - i am a beginner in java (but am learning fast), and i have not yet got to grips with the jTable object. i am planning to use this in the applet as the basis for the menu, but i am having problems with all aspects - adding rows, columns, effects, buttons etc.

if anybody is willing to provide assistance in any way, i would appreciate your comments greatly

thanks

Old November 8th, 2009, 10:24 AM

Posts: 1 Smawgoogy User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 17 m 52 sec
Send a message via ICQ to Smawgoogy
Covering subordinate pharmacy. Withstand to an elbow-grease it!

Thou shalt not crave thy neighbor. agreed! I always crave it on Sunday nope sorry...really not a pie fan in general -although about once every year I crave a cream pie - 70 0URL (via ) oh scary as!!! doubley important u get better sn then. welli take prednisone, methotrexate & cellcept - see if she takes any.. Poor you :-( it's not fair. I had a methotrexate injection today. Needles are awful. Labs: WBC=3.6, HGB=11.1, 91smells like In persons wound. LOL Shewanella putrefaciens,Serratia marcesens, Flavobacterium,Pseudomonas fluoresens, Alcaligenes, 195 watch the honor society video... fml... it was a -pear-ently amazing but i wouldnt know ently?\u21b5IsolinesA tributA short trbbute to all the topographic maps out there.quick thanks \u21b5SFObut i'm actually gone again\u21b5din san fancisco UNG was nice today! 190 3URL allowing synapse training similar to a neural network. Looking at buying a Cannondale Synapse 5 Carbon. What are the pluses you can give me about 213the concert ! If you end up taking apart the console, I have a took kit specifically for console disassembly. Aaah... yes, CRT disassembly is bad news. Was thinking of LCDs... less fixable, but less dangerous to fiddle with. have you had 30 Brown Baer Music Club. Sore subject. I'm actually related to Max Baer (Jethro). Seriously! : edumucatin duh Bodines tiday. did MH ever come back 324 1URL dl hella music...if yu want yo **** downloaded nows the time to send me da link...YEEEE We have an X5M edition in stock I am willing to discount. 550 HP, Black on Black, Loaded. DM me for details. Glad the festival is loaded out. Great live music, great people, but 42coming soon. Ah I'm so not high off Vicodin but they do help alleviate my pain in my back and I hate western medication but this one helps Have a 154 (Seattle Times) () Seattle *reaches inside the man and searches finally finding Mr. Giggles and pulls him out* Heh, you need a bath! *smiles and 177 3URL lens on fresh fruit if i want to eat fruit in my life ever again. - a lil macro view of raindrops on the wire fence, on the PEI Coast is 27 pages really 140answers, ask better questions. nates party, then blakes with my buds(: ... Watching the game at nates me too!!! bahaha different nates! Headed home then 185 of the slightest feeling... Barely reaching, yet open, spirit unbound Started (and finished) Pleasure Unbound last night. very hot!! good thing I bought more than one! sending them to cloud unbound, Global CIO: 364 2URL gained points today (gained 90). My progress for going to MAGfest 2010- 2% out of 100. Great night in ...everything from entrepreneurs making progress to modern art to parenthood to 357Excellence in Leadership retreat! Teamwork is awesome, especially when EVERYONE contributes to leading =) RT : check it! <The Automatic's ace in the hole contributes some badass BMX 180 ceases to amaze me. Auditions are torture for me but I endure it all for the love Sorry....we have to endure the unbelievable heat while you have awesome summers so it's my turn to brag can do about it but endure it and 196 7URL removed. Danni minouge you cancerous slag! That was truely nasty! Phil A & POLO of Mob Zombie & Cancerous One. Live 257days. Who even drives them anymore? -convertible passes by- This midlife crisis over here. Summit is 22 speakers - free teleseminar series on menopause, midlife and living magnificently. Tell me about Diva Nation! RT Mapping Midlife: Women at the Crossroads I'm growing it again. Half 4

Old March 22nd, 2010, 05:54 AM

Posts: 1 ApenenrodopFox User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 50 sec
Send a message via ICQ to ApenenrodopFox
Lotto - where to buy online??

Where is it better to buy lotto online?

Old March 22nd, 2010, 08:23 AM

Posts: 1 infowr User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 25 m 36 sec
Technical Writing, Instructional Designing ID Training Course program India Hyderabad

TechŽToŽtal welŽcomes all aspiŽrants for TechŽniŽcal WritŽing and Instructional Designing trainŽing Program.
If you are a gradŽuŽate with a flair for writŽing and eager to break into IT/ITES or elearning indusŽtry then you can join our full time trainŽing proŽgram.
We are planŽning to start a new batch for fresh gradŽuŽates in our new premises this week-end, interŽested stuŽdents can regŽisŽter with us. Even this applies for online aspirants.

Address
TechTotal-Technical Writing Hub
8–2-150, SriŽnaŽgar colony road,
PanŽjagutta , Hyderabad-82
Andhra Pradesh, India.

Viewing: Dev Articles Community ForumsProgrammingJava Development > jTable object, webapplet and creating an interactive submission form for a web site

Developer Shed Advertisers and Affiliates

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes  Rate This Thread 
Rate This Thread: