.NET Development

Forums: » Register « |  User CP |  Games |  Calendar |  Members |  FAQs |  Sitemap |  Support | 

User Name:
Password:
Remember me

Go Back   Dev Articles Community ForumsProgramming.NET Development

Add This Thread To:
  Del.icio.us   Digg   Google   Spurl   Blink   Furl   Simpy   Y! MyWeb 

Unread Dev Articles Community Forums Sponsor:
Old August 25th, 2011, 12:34 AM
Dev Articles Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Posts: 1 rajaimran_gemin User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 7 m 49 sec
Reputation Power: 0
Exclamation Change crystal report table during runtime in vb.net

[B][B]I have 6-7 tables with state information in them. They all have the same field names. I have a Crystal Report that is based on one of them. I want the user to be able to select a state and change the Crystal Report to use that table instead of the one it was based on.I mean when user select text in combo box and then click on "OK" then report show (using only one rpt for all the tables of same fields).

i have a combo box which has a list of the tables i have alsoa new option there to create new table at runtime now when new table is created then after that i want to show the report of the current table .all the table have same structure and field.how can i do this with only single rpt. guide me through code please. vb.net code required for assistance

i have the database name"Rajab" in which the all the tables have same fields and structures now the problem is that i have designed an rpt now i want that if user select any table from the list of combo box then through this rpt the data of every table shows. how can i use that rpt for every table because i don't want to use seperate rpt for every table i want to use only single designed rpt for 6 to 7 tables. now anyone there who can help me or not? Thanks for your co-operation. thank you very much

Viewing: Dev Articles Community ForumsProgramming.NET Development > Change crystal report table during runtime in vb.net

Developer Shed Advertisers and Affiliates

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes  Rate This Thread 
Rate This Thread: