Programming Tools

Forums: » Register « |  User CP |  Games |  Calendar |  Members |  FAQs |  Sitemap |  Support | 

User Name:
Password:
Remember me

Go Back   Dev Articles Community ForumsProgrammingProgramming Tools

Add This Thread To:
  Del.icio.us   Digg   Google   Spurl   Blink   Furl   Simpy   Y! MyWeb 

Unread Dev Articles Community Forums Sponsor:
Old October 11th, 2004, 04:09 PM
Administrator
Dev Articles Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Posts: 48 ahira17 User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 11 h 16 m 16 sec
Reputation Power: 11
Exclamation Looking for Moderators.

We are looking for Moderators for our forums. If you contribute regularly, at least 3 times a week and think that you can help make our forums better than ever, please send us your username, and forums that you regularly contribute to, Here!, and dont forget to choose the appropriate department. We would prefer any users with at least 200 or more posts, but we will consider anyone that feels they will contribute to our forums very regularly. We will also be announcing an incentive plan (T-Shirts, Hats, Amazon Gift Certificates) for our mods in the future.

Old December 26th, 2006, 09:55 PM

Posts: 5 wwe9112 User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 1 h 10 m 14 sec
Reputation Power: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahira17
We are looking for Moderators for our forums. If you contribute regularly, at least 3 times a week and think that you can help make our forums better than ever, please send us your username, and forums that you regularly contribute to, Here!, and dont forget to choose the appropriate department. We would prefer any users with at least 200 or more posts, but we will consider anyone that feels they will contribute to our forums very regularly. We will also be announcing an incentive plan (T-Shirts, Hats, Amazon Gift Certificates) for our mods in the future.

i will help im in c/c++ but i will go where u want e to i will be on atleast 3 times a week i know im new but i have good comitment

Old December 28th, 2006, 01:43 PM
\ ^_^ / - *Local Friend*

Posts: 469 colton22 User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 2 Days 1 h 36 m 37 sec
Reputation Power: 9
Send a message via AIM to colton22 Send a message via MSN to colton22 Send a message via Yahoo to colton22
your link above does not work...

Quote:
Fatal error: in /home/servers/www.developershed.com/www/esupport/includes/functions.php on line 841

i would also help in javascript/MS-DOS even though there is no peticular forum for MS-DOS. i got kicked out of school because of my knowledge in computers and i am alowed back january 12th i belive. i will be there to post whenever possible, and it should be at least 3 times a week like you had listed above. i will be in school though as of the 12th of january so i cant promise it after them except on weekends, but overall, i beilve i can be of some help and benifit to you. i have started to learn php but i still know little of it. thank you for giving us this chance though.

colton22

Hang Out, Listen To Music, Have Fun, and Customize Your Experiance All In One Place! - Colton22's World - This is My World

Last edited by colton22 : December 28th, 2006 at 01:47 PM.

Old January 1st, 2007, 04:51 PM
Contributing User

Posts: 330 Viper_SB User rank is Private First Class (20 - 50 Reputation Level)Viper_SB User rank is Private First Class (20 - 50 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 1 Day 5 h 3 sec
Reputation Power: 12
Hi guys thanks for your interest, I'm not sure if this offer is still valid or not look at the date of it. And IIRC the process has changed somewhat. But anyways be around post help others etc... and we'll take notice

Old January 1st, 2007, 11:44 PM
\ ^_^ / - *Local Friend*

Posts: 469 colton22 User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 2 Days 1 h 36 m 37 sec
Reputation Power: 9
Send a message via AIM to colton22 Send a message via MSN to colton22 Send a message via Yahoo to colton22
thank you for getting back to us Viper_SB, i will be around.

colton22

Viewing: Dev Articles Community ForumsProgrammingProgramming Tools > Looking for Moderators.

Developer Shed Advertisers and Affiliates

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes  Rate This Thread 
Rate This Thread: