Suggestions & Feedback

Forums: » Register « |  User CP |  Games |  Calendar |  Members |  FAQs |  Sitemap |  Support | 

User Name:
Password:
Remember me

Go Back   Dev Articles Community ForumsForum InformationSuggestions & Feedback

Add This Thread To:
  Del.icio.us   Digg   Google   Spurl   Blink   Furl   Simpy   Y! MyWeb 

Unread Dev Articles Community Forums Sponsor:
Old February 22nd, 2005, 09:24 AM
Contributing User
Dev Articles Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Posts: 116 Jcaputo User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 15 h 59 m 45 sec
Reputation Power: 15
Welcome to the Suggestions/ Feedback Forum

Please post any and all suggestions/feedback you have for the forums. While we may not implement every suggestion we recieve here, we are guaranteed to read each one and give it careful consideration.

Thanks!

Old June 29th, 2006, 06:27 PM
\ ^_^ / - *Local Friend*

Posts: 469 colton22 User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 2 Days 1 h 36 m 37 sec
Reputation Power: 12
Send a message via AIM to colton22 Send a message via MSN to colton22 Send a message via Yahoo to colton22
Exclamation new subject to post threads on

mabye i am missing this, but i havnt seen a .bat/ms-dos thread subject, why wouldnt we have one, some of us are learning and/or need help, can you please create a subject under this .bat/.com/ms-dos info

thanks

colton22

Old November 28th, 2006, 05:17 PM
\ ^_^ / - *Local Friend*

Send a message via AIM to colton22 Send a message via MSN to colton22 Send a message via Yahoo to colton22
largest size for a picture signiture

What is the largest dimentions, (in px) that we could have our signiture picture?

colton22

Hang Out, Listen To Music, Have Fun, and Customize Your Experiance All In One Place! - Colton22's World - This is My World

Old November 29th, 2006, 12:12 AM
Infernal Technomancer
Click here for more information

Posts: 235 Dngrsone User rank is Private First Class (20 - 50 Reputation Level)Dngrsone User rank is Private First Class (20 - 50 Reputation Level)  Folding Points: 529655 Folding Title: Super Ultimate Folder - Level 2Folding Points: 529655 Folding Title: Super Ultimate Folder - Level 2Folding Points: 529655 Folding Title: Super Ultimate Folder - Level 2Folding Points: 529655 Folding Title: Super Ultimate Folder - Level 2Folding Points: 529655 Folding Title: Super Ultimate Folder - Level 2Folding Points: 529655 Folding Title: Super Ultimate Folder - Level 2Folding Points: 529655 Folding Title: Super Ultimate Folder - Level 2
Time spent in forums: 21 h 31 m
Reputation Power: 13
Send a message via ICQ to Dngrsone Send a message via Yahoo to Dngrsone
According to the official rules (in the Rules forum, of all places):

Quote:
Signature and Avatar Guidelines

One of the perks of continued membership is having a custom signature for your posts. The contents of your sig must be acceptible for our community, and shall not contain any profanity, vulgarity, or insults/disparaging comments to our community or its members. In addition, comments and/or links that represent direct competition are not allowed. Once you have been a member at Dev Articles for 30 days and have 30 posts, you will have the ability to include a signature in your post and upload an avatar to your profile. Your signature will be shown only on your first post on each page of a thread, to avoid clutter.

* Keep your signature and avatar in good taste, the contents of your signature must be acceptable for the community: no vulgarity, lewd men/women, profanity or insults to other community members.

* If you use an image as your signature, it should be no larger than 486 pixels wide by 100 pixels tall. Your avatar will be limited to 100 pixels by 100 pixels.

* Animation should be kept to a minimum and both your signature and avatar shouldn't be too distracting.

* Keep the size of any images in your signature below 50KB. Your avatar will be limited to a size of 14.6KB.

* If you don't want to use an image in your signature, you can have up to six lines of text (with a maximum font size of 2).

* Do not include spam, harassing links or affiliate links in your signature.

However, we will not object to you posting links to either your personal websites or other commercial projects which you support. This is a privilege which you are allowed as a contributing user.

Comments and/or links that represent direct competition are not allowed.

* Do not create fake signatures. If you are not yet entitled to having a signature (because you have not been here for 30 days or don't have 30 posts) you are not allowed to create a fake signature, where you post the same text or links at the bottom of every post. Your posts may be edited and you may receive a warning.

Any signature violating these rules will be considered spam. The signature will be deleted and the offending member will be addressed by our moderators.

For difficult hardware problems, go to the Hard Side™-- DevHardware Forums

Old November 29th, 2006, 06:59 AM
\ ^_^ / - *Local Friend*

alright man,

thanks,

it is 400px wide now so i works!

if there is any problem with anything i do, please let me know...

colton22

Old February 10th, 2007, 03:30 AM
Beyond help

Posts: 222 Humanetainit User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 2 Days 1 h 32 m 30 sec
Reputation Power: 11
RSS feeds

I started using the RSS feeds yesterday. It's just that they're hard to read, because they a not converted to html, but still contain BBcodes. I use Shrook, so I read the posts in the reader.

Feeds 47 and 50 don't work, but this may be temporary. Thought you'd like to know.

Old February 12th, 2007, 09:19 AM
Banned

Posts: 108 thaminda User rank is Private First Class (20 - 50 Reputation Level)thaminda User rank is Private First Class (20 - 50 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 1 Day 17 h 42 m 33 sec
Reputation Power: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humanetainit
I started using the RSS feeds yesterday. It's just that they're hard to read, because they a not converted to html, but still contain BBcodes. I use Shrook, so I read the posts in the reader.

Feeds 47 and 50 don't work, but this may be temporary. Thought you'd like to know.

We added BBCode stripping function to our rss feeds. Now our rss feeds automatically convert BBCode tags in to text. You should be able to read our rss feeds without any issues now.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Viewing: Dev Articles Community ForumsForum InformationSuggestions & Feedback > Welcome to the Suggestions/ Feedback Forum

Developer Shed Advertisers and Affiliates

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes  Rate This Thread 
Rate This Thread: