Web Development

Forums: » Register « |  User CP |  Games |  Calendar |  Members |  FAQs |  Sitemap |  Support | 

User Name:
Password:
Remember me

Go Back   Dev Articles Community ForumsWeb DesignWeb Development

Add This Thread To:
  Del.icio.us   Digg   Google   Spurl   Blink   Furl   Simpy   Y! MyWeb 

Unread Dev Articles Community Forums Sponsor:
Old October 28th, 2008, 11:30 PM
Contributing User
Dev Articles Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Posts: 34 Emily0415 User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 3 h 22 m 10 sec
Reputation Power: 10
Is there any platform on any operating system that allows me to do that?

Hi! I want to start developing my own website but I donít want to spend any time learning HTML codes or whatever, I just want to get into the good stuff, is there any platform on any operating system that allows me to do that? Or must I go through all the boring stuff?

Old June 3rd, 2014, 12:18 AM

Posts: 2 Davidnelson User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 37 m 58 sec
Reputation Power: 0
If you want to make a good and comprehensive website then you should be learn languages that used to design a website or web development. There are many different other options, But that are not much useful.

Old November 17th, 2014, 10:26 PM

Posts: 17 Krishkv User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 4 h 38 m 54 sec
Yes, there are many plateforms available in the market now. If you are looking for any product based B2C website then go for Prestashop, Opencart or any Woocommerce CMS, they are specially designed for ecommerce solutions. You just need to pick a theme and implement it to your domain. It's very easy to use and manage these software platforms. Or if you wanna to make a simple B2B website, then there are also many options to create or buy a simple design for your website.

Old January 8th, 2016, 04:59 AM

Posts: 6 addonsolutions User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 1 h 56 m 6 sec
Send a message via Skype to addonsolutions
Facebook
Yes, there are numerous plateforms accessible in the business sector now. On the off chance that you are searching for any item based B2C site then go for Prestashop, Opencart or any Woocommerce CMS, they are uncommonly intended for ecommerce arrangements. You simply need to pick a subject and actualize it to your area. It's anything but difficult to utilize and deal with these product stages. On the other hand on the off chance that you wanna to make a basic B2B site, then there are additionally numerous alternatives to make or purchase a basic outline for your site.

Old February 2nd, 2016, 02:45 PM

Posts: 7 COBOLdinosaur User rank is Just a Lowly Private (1 - 20 Reputation Level) 
Time spent in forums: 2 h 38 m 57 sec
So you are making a commitment to do the "Good Stuff". That means you will be satisfied with whatever inferior product you are able to turn out with some kind of tool that will not require you to do any of the "boring stuff" like learning to code; do layout; create unique presentation; or do anything else that might be work.

You can use any of the free junkware tool kits, frameworks, CMS, or theme/plugin collections. The result will approach something lie a house built by someone who did not know or want to learn anything about construction.

There are hundreds of tool options; thousands of sites bullt with then and millions of worthless pages no one cares about as a result; because anyone not willing to invest the time to learn at least the basics will never produce anything more than junk.

If you do not care enough to put in the time and effort to learn; then either hire someone to do a site for you, or find another hobby.

Viewing: Dev Articles Community ForumsWeb DesignWeb Development > Is there any platform on any operating system that allows me to do that?

Developer Shed Advertisers and Affiliates

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes  Rate This Thread 
Rate This Thread: